Immediate Need! Seeking detail-oriented Industrial Engineer to monitor current operations and determine more efficient production processes. Responsibilities include analyzing operations, designing workflows and production processes, reducing inefficiency, and ensuring that final products meet the established quality standards.
Our ideal candidate will have
-At least 2 year experience performing time studies and with routing of manufacturing processes.
-Working knowledge of MOST system.
- Advanced knowledge of production machinery, processes, and standards.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
- Documentation and organization skills.
Salary will be DOE with a generous profit-sharing plan!
Interview next week and start your new job quickly! This privately held company offers a great working environment!
- Reviewing production schedules, processes, specifications, and related information.
- Designing production processes that maximize efficiency and reduce waste.
- Developing and implementing process improvements and technological upgrades.
- Designing control systems to minimize costs and production issues.
- Developing design and production standards in cooperation with management and user personnel.
- Preparing material and equipment lists, purchase orders, cost analyses, and estimated production costs.
- Designing the layout of facilities and determining personnel requirements.
- Training staff for new processes and providing instructions and manuals.
- Managing process documentation and preparing production reports.
Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD.
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71611