Seeking Heavy Equipment Operator for a great local company!
The Heavy Equipment Operator will operate several types of power construction equipment such as a dozer, backhoe, plow, trencher, cranes, shovels, tractors, scrapers, and directional boring.
This position requires a minimum of 1 year experience working with directional boring.
Experience with other Heavy Equipment Machinery is a plus
Must be open to travel in Arkansas and Oklahoma based on job location.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Ground engagement tooling for directional drills, track trenchers, concrete cutters
- Directional boring experience and drilling/utility locate experience Some diagnostic duties and troubleshooting with basic mechanic experience
- Operating or locating for a Directional Bore Machine.
- 1 year experience directional boring
- Basic mechanical skills
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Clean driving record & current valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass drug screen & background check
- Available to work some weekends during peak times
Experience and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred experience of two (2) years
- demonstrated relevant experience in the operation of the heavy equipment described above
- capability for fieldwork involving heavy lifting under various weather conditions.
- Persons holding national accredited certifications in equipment operation are preferred but not required.
Mon-Fri 8-5 (may vary with time or year or a special job).
Occasional weekends as needed.
Hourly pay range $16-$23 DOE.
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72903